Industrial Design Contractor
143 South St 6th Floor Boston, MA 02111
Position Title: Industrial Design Contractor
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Boston, Massachusetts.
- May include research to identify critical design issues
- Participation in brainstorming sessions
- Concept development
- Detail design development
- CAD database development
- Color/material/finish specification
- Design-control communications in the down-stream engineering and manufacturing phases of development.
- Minimum of a bachelor’ s degree in Industrial Design
- 3-7 years of relevant design experience
- SolidWorks and Keyshot proficiency required
- High level of personal commitment to quality, with demonstrated thoroughness and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills highlighted by a flexible and collaborative working style.
- General understanding of mechanical engineering, interaction design, and user research.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.