IT Support Helpdesk Technician
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Helpdesk Technician
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Helpdesk Technician in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of an A.S. degree in information technology or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience working in information technology helpdesk, basic hardware or software troubleshooting, and being in a customer facing position
- Experience with Windows: Windows 7 and Windows 10; Microsoft Office: Outlook, Project, and Visio; Adobe products; Antivirus, Disk Encryption, and VPN applications
- Customer service-oriented attitude to support and instruct computer users, most of whom have extensive science and engineering backgrounds, and require efficient resolution of complex problems
- Knowledge of system imaging technologies, such as Windows Deployment Services and Microsoft SCCM
- Able to quickly adapt to fast changing priorities and deadlines
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.