Help Desk II
615 Westlake Ave. N. Seattle, WA 98109
Position Title: Help Desk II
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington.
- Provides first and second level support to resolve difficult, complex, and sensitive problems with products, applications, and hardware.
- Follows procedures for incident escalation and notification to leadership.
- Follows and assists with the development of standard operating procedures.
- Supports efforts to meet key performance indicators (e.g., performance, availability, capacity).
- Assists with efforts to analyze and prioritize incoming requests.
- Adapts to significant changes and setbacks in order to manage pressure and meet deadlines independently.
- Reviews information and supports the compilation of information (e.g., procedures, installation, configuration) related to new support.
- Contributes to the knowledge repository for moderate and highly complex technical support.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by responding to calls, email, and/or voicemail to the Helpdesk in a timely, accurate, and professional manner per agreed upon Service Level Agreement (SLA).
- Assists staff with the installation, configuration, and ongoing usability of computers, peripheral equipment, and software within established standards and guidelines.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ experience in similar role working experience in a technical support/help-desk, high profile customer service environment.
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a customer facing support role.
- Familiar with ITIL and IT Service Management process.
- Analytical Skills - The ability to collect information and identify fundamental patterns/trends in data. This includes the ability to gather, integrate, and interpret information from several sources.
- Technical Troubleshooting - Knowledge of systematic approaches to solving common technical problems (e.g., hardware, software, application, operational). This includes the ability to identify problems and report and escalate problems according to established procedures, and the ability to identify available information resources for troubleshooting.
- IT Expertise - Basic knowledge of major operating systems, major enterprise software applications, hardware, and middleware. This includes the ability to understand some development and testing and analysis methodologies.
- IT Support - The ability to receive various computer related requests from end-users and operate the basic features of IT support software and tools to effectively provide IT services. This also includes the ability to respond with urgency to requests.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.