11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, WA 98011
Position Title: IT Analyst
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Bothell, Washington.
- Troubleshoot and resolve employee IT problems via telephone, e-mail, helpdesk and in person in a courteous and professional manner.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue.
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from help desk customers.
- Prioritize, schedule and resolve problems. Escalate any unresolved problems (when required) to the appropriate analyst or team member.
- Record, track, and document the help desk request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Learn to support the key business applications used by the organization.
- Perform regular maintenance on IT equipment, including laptops, workstations and peripherals.
- Perform installations, configurations and upgrades to software applications and hardware.
- Perform post-resolution monitoring and follow-ups to ensure client satisfaction.
- Provide basic end-user training and instruction to improve computer operation.
- Develop guides and frequently asked questions lists for end users.
- Learn from and share information with the other members of the Service Desk team.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with quality and in accordance with company values.
- Carry out other reasonable tasks as required by the Line Manager.
- Support 24x7 operations of the IT services team as a member of the weekend/holiday cover rotation.
- Relevant college diploma or university degree or 3+ years equivalent work experience. Must have some professional work experience.
- Strong background in customer service.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft SharePoint.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems, including Windows 10 (required) & Server 2016 (preferred).
- Experience with VPN (required), antivirus, anti-spyware and disk encryption technologies.
- Application support experience with Office 365 required.
- Knowledge of Dell computer hardware and peripheral components highly desired.
- Verbal and written communication skills in additional languages nice to have.
- Strong communicator with the ability to update others on progress made and issues faced.
- Task orientated and able to follow instruction.
- Inquisitive by nature around new technologies.
- Ability to effectively prioritize, be self-motivated, and manage all projects and daily tasks in a high-pressure environment with little supervision.
- Exceptional customer service and delivery focus.
- Strong documentation skills with a keen attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport building, listening, and diagnostics.
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to travel to various company offices as needed by line manager.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.