IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG) Administrator
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation (DNG) Administrator
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for DNG Administrator in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor or Associate Degree in a relevant field with a minimum experience of 6 months or more as an administrator or power user of IBM Rational DOORS Next Generation, or other Jazz CLM applications.
- Experience querying enterprise-size databases with languages such as SQL, SPARQL or experience with Windows and/or SQL server administration, especially in a virtualized environment.
- Back-end or administrative experience with PLM applications such as Windchill, Teamcenter, and SAP
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset, especially Confluence and JIRA
- User training or help-desk experience a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.