525 Market St San Francisco, CA 94105
Position Title: IAM Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Francisco, California.
- Contribute towards the development of the Identity and Access Management strategy and architecture. Support, develop and maintain the portfolio in accordance with agreed service levels
- Maintain strategic partner relationships with key vendors and customer stakeholders
- Install, configure, customize and maintain the Identity and Access Management products
- Protect critical applications, data and systems from unauthorized access while managing the identities and access rights of people both inside and outside the organization
- Experience with Azure Active Directory and associated Azure identity and access management functions
- Experience with identity management software SailPoint IdentityNow (or equivalent Identity management platforms
- Understanding of all aspects of the broader operational environment (i.e.processes, procedures, associated toolsets, operating systems, etc.)
- Ability to work collaboratively with internal and external vendors
- Experience and understanding of Information Security
- You have solid command of at least one programming/scripting language (PowerShell, Python, etc) and being able to write code independently
- You have 5+ years of experience working as a system engineer, or similar position with experience across complete IT industry lifecycle covering architecture, and design.
- You have previously worked as a Solution Architect and have a clear methodology for performing requirements gathering, analyzing business requirements, and tailoring a custom product and solutions.
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences at all levels of the organization.
- You have a thorough command of core Microsoft cloud technologies, including Office 365, MS Teams, and Azure
- Proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting Windows 10
- Solid experience working with Cloud based applications
- Previous experience in a retail environment a big plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.