I&C System Engineer
330 120th Ave NE Bellevue, WA 98005
Position Title: I&C System Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- B.S. or higher in Controls, Electrical, or related discipline from an accredited university and 5+ years direct experience with proven instrumentation and controls systems skills.
- Candidates must have experience in instrumentation and controls development, diagnostics, and a demonstrated ability to design and deliver industrial I&C platforms and report data accordingly.
- Previous experience with nuclear reactor safety systems or nuclear instrumentation systems design desired.
- Familiar with IEEE 379, IEEE 603, IEEE 7-4.3.2 and IEEE 497, desired but not required.
- Familiarity with implementing design control and development in accordance with nuclear power plant quality assurance (e.g. 10 CFR 50 Appendix B, ASME NQA-1).
- Experience designing and operating high-temperature (400° C and higher) processes desired but not required.
- Familiarity with working with and/or developing industrial process flow diagrams (PFD) and piping & instrument diagrams (P&ID) desired but not required.
- Experience with CAD software to deliver design deliverables (e.g. AutoCAD Standard, AutoCAD Electrical, or SolidWorks), desired but not required.
- Excellent technical writing, communication, and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and aspiration for technical excellence.
- Experience with I&C system startup testing procedure desired but not required.
?About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.