15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract Helpdesk Technician opportunity.
- Utilizing existing and creating new Internal and external knowledge base documents to assist with ticket resolution
- Active Directory Account maintenance
- Managing access to internal and external collaboration spaces
- PC Lifecycle Management
- Conference Room Support
- Inventory Receiving, & Tracking
- Fulfil software requests
- Printer management
- Business travel support
- Demonstrate and assist with remote access to company resources
- Support users at remote sites and Everett Lab
- Assisting with onboarded as assigned
- Communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork.
- Able to quickly learn and implement new concepts
- Calm in stressful situations and able to think through those situations to find the best outcome
- Customer service ability and interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills
- Proactive on finding areas within our process that can be improved and making these suggestions to the team
- Highly adaptable with problem solving
- Pay Rate Range: $30-$34/h
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.