Help Desk Support II
1201 SW 7th St Renton, WA 98057
Position Title: Help Desk Support II
Position Description: Our client in Renton has an opportunity for a Help Desk Support person for a contract role with potential for full time. The ideal candidate will be recent support experience for SharePoint, Windows 7 &10, Active Directory, MS Office, Exchange, various imaging software.
• Provides computer support services on both software and hardware for corporate users.
• Creates user accounts, manages permissions and provisions/configures hardware for new users.
• Deploys and captures disk images for PC preparation or backup purposes.
• Configures and tests users computers ensuring systems are functioning properly before being deployed.
• Physical set up of computers, phones, printers and network connections for each employee.
• Track hardware inventory and ensure adequate supplies are on hand.
• Identifying and solving problems that affect computer operating systems and install applications.
• Install and manage anti-virus applications on workstations.
• Identify tasks and processes that can be improved to ensure IT and our end users are as efficient as possible.
• May include troubleshooting routine problems and maintenance of Servers, Network equipment and printers.
• May include troubleshooting issues with engineering applications and working with vendor support teams.
• May include troubleshooting issues with Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP.
• Triages IT helpdesk tickets and plays a significant role to maintain Helpdesk SLA commitments.
• Works with Systems Administrators in the daily operation of the computing environment.
• Recent support experience for SharePoint, Windows 7 &10, Active Directory, MS Office, Exchange, various imaging software
• Must have a good attitude and strong work ethic
• Ability to multi-task and work with limited supervision
• Excellent customer service and communications skills
• Strong desire and aptitude to expand areas of knowledge
• Good problem solving skills
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• Microsoft certified professional
• Two year degree in computer sciences
• Experience with mobile device management / enterprise mobility management
• Experience with VOIP phone system
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.