Hardware Test Engineer 2
Building 88 88/2968 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Test Engineer with experience in low level electrical test. EE or equivalent experience with solid Electronics theory.
- 2 or more years’ experience required.
- Experience required in Power measurements, low speed signal buses integrity, like SPI, I2C, and UART.
- Must be a self-starter with good communication skills.
- Understanding/Experience of design development process desired.
- Familiar with USB, DP, Ethernet, Audio technologies a bonus.
- Experience with Windows platforms also a bonus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.