Hardware Applications Engineer
3655 North First Street San Jose, CA 95134
Position Title: Hardware Applications Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Jose, California.
- Remove technical barriers to winning opportunities • Escalated support from FAE / field, Customer visits, Live and Virtual Demos • Speak at Trade Shows, Hackathons and Maker Fairs
- Ensure customer success and quick path to production release of customer product, quick resolution of issues, manage cases in timely fashion Key Customer Applications
- HW customization
- Special Project Collaboration
- POC development
- HW Board-level debug of analog and digital CPU/MCU systems
- Linux and/or programming skills sufficient to test
- Solid written and spoken English language skills
- Ability to travel 25%
- Ability to teach and speak in front of live audiences
- Solid EE design skills in analog (sensor interfaces, power supplies) and digital circuits (MCU, memory interfacing, low and high speed serial interconnects)
- Minimum BS EE/CS and 5yrs experience, 10yrs desired.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.