HW Test Engineer 3
SVC-2/2004 Mountain View, CA 94043
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 3
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Mountain View, California.
- Design verification activities to design quality into our products.
- HDMI Certification Test Execution in all domains Signal Integrity, Protocol, IO, and HDCP.
- Activities include development, execution, and reporting of HDMI 2.1 and HDCP2.2 tests to the letter of the HDMI 2.1 and HDCP 2.2 Compliance test Specification.
- Perform functional, stress, system, characterization, and user simulation testing.
- Identification of test tool requirements and participation in specification, design, test planning and test status reviews.
- Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision and report results with clarity and formatting.
- Find and report complex bugs, perform and contribute to root cause analysis, track, record, and report appropriate and relevant bug and status information.
- Demonstrated expertise of HDMI Compliance Testing, and Compliance Test Specification details.
- Expertise in HDMI Signal Integrity analysis on an oscilloscope
- Expertise in HDMI Digital Protocol and packet analysis
- Expertise in HDCP Protocol and Packet Analysis.
- Demonstrated ownership of multiple subsystem testing and validation and/or a complete simple product and/or experience equivalent to a Smart TV, SmartPhone or Gaming Console.
- Organized Test plan status and results reporting.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.