HW Test Engineer, RF
Building 88 88/3950 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Hardware Test Engineer, RF
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond Washington.
- Ability to execute Wi-Fi and Bluetooth test plans.
- Ability to do initial investigation and debugging of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth physical layer issues.
- Design verification activities to design quality into our products. Activities include development and execution of test plans and procedures.
- Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing.
- Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews.
- Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision.
- Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
- BS, MS or PhD in EE and/or relevant experience.
- Knowledge and familiarity with RF Test tools: Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Oscilloscopes, etc.
- Hands-on experience with RF equipment, cables, connectors, and antennas.
- 3+ years of experience in testing or development of RF platforms.
- Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
- Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.