HW Test Engineer 1
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 2
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Our client is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and self-driven candidates for camera image quality design verification, who will be work closely with senior engineers to implement image quality testing in the lab, define mechanical and electrical fixtures required for testing, as well as testing automation.
- The ideal candidate will be quicker learner and detail oriented, can handle tasks in a variety of areas spanning imaging to electrical engineering including HW and SW, love lab type testing, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 1 year of image processing and/or image quality testing related working experience for consumer devices.
- Knowledge of image quality metrics and test methods on noise, sharpness, distortion, color fidelity, 3A, etc. Understand how they relate to camera performance.
- Good programming/scripting skills on C#, Python, Shell script and MATLAB.
- Familiar with Imatest, Skype and other standard camera test/analysis tools are a plus.
- Good skills on data analysis and reporting. Good at writing test documentation including test plans, procedures, and reports.
- Strong communication skills required, including the ability to clearly express technical concepts in verbal and written forms.
- Education BS on Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Imaging Science, Physics, or equivalent.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.