HW Test Engineer 1
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: HW Test Engineer 1
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Experience in DC-DC buck regulator implementation, design, and validation
- Characterize component-level power in various scenarios to verify power budget
- Take power/thermal measurements and verify thermal algorithm behavior under various conditions
- Familiar with lab equipment including oscilloscopes, DMMs, signal generators, DC loads, etc.
- Familiar with schematic capture and PCB layout tools (preferably Cadence Allegro)
- Ability to take high level test plans and develop detailed test cases and procedures
- Independent problem solving and general debugging of complex PCBA designs
- Programming and scripting skills for test automation (Python) are desired
- Good written and verbal communication, including ability to clearly present test results
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks given by engineering team
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.