HR Specialist I
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: HR Specialist I
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an HR Specialist I in Kent, WA
- Bachelor’ s degree in Business, Human Resources; 5 years’ experience in Human Resources; or an equivalent level of experience to do the work successfully
- Experience managing projects within an HR service center environment required
- Experience building an HR service center (startup) highly desired
- Ability to understand and interpret HR policies and practices, providing options and recommendations in a thorough and objective manner.
- Excellent decision making, critical thinking skills, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills, with an ability to build/foster strong trusting relationships and develop solutions to achieve results.
- Skill in data analysis
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations Proficient in Workday or similar program
- Ability and motivation to provide excellent customer service support through professional, accurate and timely responses
- Drives quality and productivity of team to deliver a consistent excellent employee experience
- The ability to understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, human capital management systems, case management and knowledge management tools.
- Ability to work in a rapid and complex changing work environment
- Ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in writing with all levels within the organization demonstrating a high level of integrity, ethics and service.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills to manage high volume of cases and calls with a proven ability to meet deadlines
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.