Guidance Navigation and Control Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Guidance Navigation and Control Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Guidance Navigation and Control Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. in electrical, mechanical, physics, mathematic, or aerospace engineering
- 5+ years advanced experience designing, testing and flying aerospace guidance and control systems for rockets, missiles, and aerodynamic reentry systems
- Demonstrated experience with MATLAB and Simulink and associated autocoding practices
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with inertial sensors, GPS receivers, and other navigation aids
- Demonstrated knowledge in vehicle state estimation
- Demonstrated experience in modern control design techniques
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge in the development of exo-atmospheric attitude control systems
- Hands-on experience with hardware-in-the-loop testing and test development
- Continuously manage risk and be comfortable with lean software development techniques
- Solid system engineering and configuration management skills
- ITARS persons only (MUST be US Citizen or Green Card)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.