Graphics Software Engineer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Graphics Software Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Graphics Software Engineer in Redmond, WA.
- BS in CS or related
- 3+ years real-time graphics development experience
- 4+ years C++
- 3+ years professional experience with a modern graphics API and shader language
- Strong graphics, mathematics, debugging, problem solving, and communication skills
- Demonstrated self-motivated detail-oriented developer
- Ability to write, profile, and optimize code to be highly efficient
- Ability to write multithreaded code in a clear and bug-free manner
- Solid understanding of fundamental programming concepts?
- Familiarity with 3rd party content creation packages: Maya, Max, XSI, etc? is a plus
- Console development experience is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.