Graphic Designer 2 - Visual Designer
3850 148th Avenue Northeast Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for a Graphics Designer 2 - Visual Designer with our client located in Redmond, WA.
- Is looking for a Graphic Designer with an established and proven track record of producing first-class creative work.
- Is a dynamic, visible, and exciting position on a fast-moving, and tight-knit team.
- The vanguard of creating groundbreaking and visually stunning content.
- Our mission is to encapsulate the essence of innovation and creativity in our projects.
- As we prepare for an upcoming major event, we are seeking a Visual Designer who can blend creativity with functionality, transforming abstract concepts into tangible, compelling design narratives
- Will play a pivotal role in conceptualizing and executing design solutions that align with our strategic objectives.
- Must have strong and versatile experience in both motion graphics/UI for video production, as well as both technical and creative storytelling.
- Demands a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering designs that speak eloquently and powerfully.
- Concept, storyboard motion keyframes, design, and animate for a variety of digital projects and video content assignments from start to finish.
- Marry video footage with type and design to create elegant visual solutions.
- Drive the development and communication of motion design guidelines, patterns, and libraries.
- Work alongside creative colleagues to interpret briefs, brainstorm, ideate, and to create the best work.
- Juggle multiple projects with tight deadlines, working independently and as part of a team.
- Clear, concise, and specific follow through on all action items resulting from meetings and/or directions from the production team producer and art director.
- Overcome challenges of undertaking creative work remotely, with a commitment to team communication and deadlines.
- Enthusiasm for an iterative design process, inspired by group critique.
- Champion and deliver high quality creative.
- Meets deadlines with quality work
- 3 yrs. of Graphic Designer experience
- Bachelors Degree in Visual Design, Graphic Design or equivalent from an accredited school;
- 3+ of professional experience producing branded motion solutions for marketing
- Accomplished presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Demonstrated experience successfully working with a cross-disciplinary design team;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, managing multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, capable of articulating design concepts and strategies to a diverse team.
Must Have Requirements:
- Proficiency in Figma and Adobe Creative Cloud suite, with a track record of utilizing these tools to create innovative designs.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in graphic design and a keen eye for aesthetic excellence.
Nice to Have Requirements:
- Knowledge in Cinema 4D and/or Maya a plus.
- Familiarity with general Microsoft products a plus
- Experience in a consulting or agency environment preferred.
- Job Type-Contract
- Location: Redmond, WA
- Pay Range: $30-33/hr. DOE
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass the background check will not be considered for employment.
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.