Government and Information Exchange Specialist
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Government and Information Exchange Specialist
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Government and Information Exchange Specialist in Kent, WA.
- BA/BS in related discipline
- 3+ years of direct product configuration management experience (Product structure, parts, drawings and requirements management experience highly desired).
- 2+ years of experience working in a highly regulated environment (security systems, medical device, aerospace, etc.).
- Experience with world-class toolsets for configuration management in complex products
- Strong ability to communicate effectively both in writing and verbally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiar with configuration management principles and practices.
- Familiar with product lifecycle management (PLM) and/or data management tools.
- Pluses include;
- Experience in aerospace or aviation.
- Experience with Windchill, Creo.
- Experience with DOORS Next Generation.
- Experience with Confluence & JIRA.
- Database skills with SQL, queries, etc.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.