Gaming and Media Producer 3
3850 148th Avenue Northeast Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity for a Gaming and Media Producer 3 for our client located in Redmond, WA.
Job Description: As a Gaming and Media Producer 3 you will act a Production Coordinator and Video Producer on the our client's Visual Design and Communications team. This person will provide a supporting role in helping to shape next-generation videos, stories, animations, media, and graphics for new products, focusing on our client’s products, apps, and experiences.
- Work closely with producers, UI/UX artists, CG creators, and executive leadership overseeing productions
- Facilitate team capacity and prioritization conversations
- Speak the language of producers, UI/UX artists, CG creators, and executive leadership overseeing productions, facilitating team capacity and prioritization conversations
- Meeting deadlines and specific deliverables
- Generate data, reports, and insights critical for prioritization and capacity conversations
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- 5+ years experience creating, producing, and directing professional-quality video and media projects, ideally for a leading technology brand or agency
- 3+ years of experience managing video and content projects from start to finish, including: planning, scheduling, publishing, shoots and shot lists, interviews, downloading footage, managing asset creation and acquisition while delivering to a wide variety of content destinations - in product, on the web, on the big screen, etc.
- Prior experience managing content production teams and studios is a MUST HAVE
- Possesses strong and versatile experience in both motion graphics/UI and live action video production, as well as both technical and creative storytelling is MUST HAVE
- Functional familiarity with Figma, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Houdini, Nuke FX, Davinci Resolve, Click-up, and Maya.
- MUST be highly collaborative, organized, efficient, and capable of partnering across several disciplines and stakeholders, to manage and track assets, product development changes, schedules, shoots, production milestones, and map to overall product and content releases throughout the year.
- MUST be creative at their core, a true team player and can translate storyboards and concepts into high quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote our client's brand.
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills.
- Strong attention to details, schedules, editorial flow, and all phases of video production.
- A positive, friendly, and team-first attitude is a MUST.
- Prior work experience at a leading technology brand or agency
- Professional-quality motion graphics background and overall motion or animation ability preferred
- Ability to do asset creation using Illustrator and visual comping using Adobe Photoshop a huge plus
- Experience with iconography and design explorations a plus
- Job Type - Contract hire
- Location: On-site/Hybrid
- Pay Range: $58-$65/hr.
- An offer of employment is contingent on successfully passing a background check, and applicants who do not successfully pass a background check will not be considered for employment.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.