7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Gameplay Animator
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Gameplay Animator in Redmond, WA.
- BA or BS in related field
- Highly proficient with Maya - Experience with and proven ability in successfully creating, editing and implementing animation using Maya.
- Python or Mel scripting experience
- Experience shipping at least one AAA game
- Motionbuilder experience
- Strong understanding of the principles of animation and how best to adapt those to create believable characters and experiences
- The ability to understand the needs of gameplay animation from multiple perspectives; animation quality, design requirements, and player experience and expectations
- Experience working with one or more game engines
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.