Game Editor Developer
7332 166th Avenue NE Redmond Town Center, Bldg 4 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Game Editor Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Game Editor Developer in Redmond, WA.
- BS in Computer Science or related
- 3+ years of professional C# and C++ experience
- Experience developing large WPF applications
- Passion for creating amazing AAA game experiences
- Good understanding of algorithms, performance, optimization and debugging
- Previous game development experience and knowledge of game development technologies
- Strong UX design sensibilities
- Experience with different 3d art packages and pipelines
- Experience with DirectX and graphics programming
- Solid 3D Math skills (linear algebra and trig.)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.