21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: GNC Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a GNC Engineer, WA.
- B.S. in electrical, mechanical, physics, mathematics, or aerospace engineering
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge in designing, testing and flying aerospace guidance and control systems for rockets, missiles, and aerodynamic reentry systems
- Highly organized and capable of planning and guiding complex technical work
- Excellent technical writing and verbal communication skills
- Build GNC software architectures and control system components in MATLAB, Simulink, and C
- Hands-on experience with hardware-in-the-loop testing and test development
- Able to identify problems, perform root cause analysis, and implement corrective actions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.