Full Stack iOS Developer
110 110th Avenue Northeast Suite 610 Bellevue, WA 98004
Position Title: Full Stack iOS Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting Direct Hire opportunity with our client in San Francisco, CA for an experienced iOS Developer.
- Architect, design and develop core functionality, framework and components for iOS Apps
- Analyze/Refine requirements with Product Management for mobile interfaces
- Work with engineering management and other back-end teams to scope and plan engineering efforts and dependencies
- Implement unit and functional tests
- Design and code reviews
- Develop APIs for new product features and use cases
- Iterate on designs to scale services to significant usage
- Interface with QA, Product Management, Technical Support, Documentation and UX
- 5+ years’ experience with iOS Application Development using Obj-C.
- Experience building large scale, complex iOS applications
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns and best practices
- Hands on experience integrating iOS applications to back-end services
- Experience working in Agile software development team leveraging continuous integration and deployment practices
- Extensive expertise designing testable software and writing automated tests
- Experience developing highly available and scalable SaaS system
- Knowledge of Java Spring / Hibernate for server-side development
- Experience building security-related or MDM products is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.