2000 Crow Canyon Place, Suite 150 San Ramon, CA 94583 | Contract
Position Title: Full-Stack Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in San Ramon, California.
- Consistently deliver readable, maintainable and efficient code.
- Troubleshoot programming problems independently and in peer groups.
- Participate actively in Scrums, sprint planning meetings, and sprint retrospectives.
- Rapidly mockup a proof-of-concept implementation of an idea and present to internal stakeholders.
- Staying informed of new tools, libraries, and best practices and sharing ideas with the team for continuous improvement of the tool-chain and development process
- 7 years of experience in full-stack software development, preferably using Lean/Agile/XP SDLC.
- Proficiency in Java (1.7 or later), JUnit, database technologies.
- Experience developing web applications ( expertise in all/most of these ) - Spring, MVC, JPA, REST, Jackson, SOA, JPA
- Solid understanding of Linux or Unix operating systems with expertise in Bash, Perl, PHP, Python
- Experience with database tools (JPA, Spring Data, Hibernate, etc.)
- Experience with modern tooling (Eclipse / IntelliJ, Maven, NPM, Grunt, Git, Chef, Cloud Foundry, etc.)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design, Software Design Patterns and Java coding principles Solid knowledge of algorithms, design patterns, and componentization approaches and security protocols Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience in software design patterns, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs and micro services.
- Experience working with GIT, Maven or Gradle, Cloud Foundry, Web Services
- Experience developing applications using reactive frameworks like nodejs, Spring Boot, Play or a solid
- Experience with Big Data / Hadoop and NoSQL Database is a plus
- Ability write unit tests(TDD practices) for backend and frontend services
- Experience with any of these frameworks or programming paradigms: Play, Akka, API Gateways, Reactive Programming, Java NIO
- Experience with API and micro services development with exposure to using a 12-factor apps
- Experience Big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark or IOT will be a bonus
- Exposure to building scalable, stateless, resilient & highly available applications and services like AWS, Azure, App Engine, Heroku, etc.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.