Full Stack Developer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Full Stack Developer in Kent, WA.
- Minimum of a B.S. degree in computer science, computer engineering, physics, mathematics, or other major requiring engineering core courses
- Minimum of 5+ years of enterprise level development experience
- Experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Experience with C# or Python
- Experience with Angular, and Unit testing
- Experience with Linux, Docker, Jenkins
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Experienced with PostgreSQL databases
- Experience with modern full-stack web development
- Exposure to configuration management systems specifically Windchill
- Experience with aerospace systems
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services
- Experience with unit testing and test driven development
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.