Full Stack Developer
11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, WA 98011 | Contract
Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with potential for 1 yr. longevity, with our client in Bothell, Washington for a Full Stack Dev.
- Design, develop and test program functionality for new and existing application or programmed solutions assigned by IT management.
- Builds user interface applications and back-end databases using various programming and scripting languages.
- Lead the development of functional specifications, which articulate clear and concise project deliverables consistent with the user expectations.
- Creates functional specifications for Internet and web-based projects.
- Assist in performing technical services necessary to support the continuous delivery of service including; applications use auditing, project tracking, database administration, data dictionary generation, development of software utilities, and application development procedures.
- 1-2 years of Full Stack Software Development experience
- Strong understanding of C# language fundamentals
- Proficiency with Object Oriented Design
- Preferably some MS SQL Server and Stored Procedures OR Relational database experience,
- T-SQL, Database design and optimization techniques
- Preferred but not required - Bachelor’ s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, software engineering, or mathematics.
- Preferably programming experience in a Microsoft development environment utilizing .NET (ASP, VB, and C #), Visual Basic, C# and Visual Studio on the Web and Windows platforms.
- VSTS experience preferred
- Oracle Fusion experience preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.