Full Stack Developer IV
12920 SE 38th Street Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Full Stack Developer IV
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- 2+ years in AMQP & REST frameworks with focus on API development
- 1+ years in AGILE methodology (Scrum, Lean, SaFe, etc.)
- Understanding of microservices architecture design and implementation (PUB-SUB)
- 2+ years’ experience integrating with backend services like JMS, J2C, ORM frameworks (Hibernate, JPA, JDO, etc), JDBC.
- Ability to design and implement container-based APIs using container frameworks like OpenShift, Docker, or Kubernetes.
- Relational Database design and optimization with Azure SQL or Postgress
- Working experience with Gradle, GIT, GitHUB, GITLab, etc. around continuous integration and continuous delivery infrastructure
- Cloud infrastructure application development with vendors like AWS, Google or Microsoft.
- Experience testing in REST services
- Experience in design and develop automated tests and frameworks
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.