Full Stack Developer - Mountain View CA
Building 19, 94035, 1078 Moffett Blvd, Mountain View, CA 94043 US
Position Title: Full Stack Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting opportunity for a Direct Hire Full Stack Developer with our client located in Mountain View, Ca.
- Our client is looking for people who are driven by a sense of purpose.
- In this role, you will serve as a Full Stack Developer to solve our customer’s uniquely complex problems. We expect you to be a systems-level thinker and a real doer. You will excel in this role if you are hungry to make a difference and are intellectually bold.
- Come join our cross-disciplinary and world-class team of technologists who are working hard every day to deliver game-changing solutions to transform national security.
- Deploy and implement solutions
- Discover government datasets that could help in solution development
- Interact with the product team on current and upcoming user requirements
- Comfortable with interacting face to face with customers frequently. Train users and obtain feedback
- MUST be a US citizen to qualify for a security clearance
- PhD/Masters/Bachelors in Sciences, Mathematics or Engineering – we have multiple openings
- In-depth knowledge of PHP, MySQL, relational database design
- Familiarity with HTML, JS, jQuery, version control systems (Git, SVN), and Linux based web hosting systems/command-line interfaces
- Familiarity with MVC (Model View Controller) framework preferably CodeIgnitor PHP framework
- Awareness and understanding of product technical constraints, resources, scalability constraints, and security principles
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.