Frontend Developer 4
3625 132nd Ave SE Bellevue, WA 98006
Position Title: Frontend Developer 4
Position Description: Protingent has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bellevue, Washington.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience required.
- Using markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web page.
- Maintain and improve website.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers.
- Write functional requirement documents and guides.
- Create quality mockups and prototypes.
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting.
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency.
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer.
- Hands on experience with markup languages.
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop, and content management systems.
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.