Front-end Software Engineer - Customer Experience
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Front-end Software Engineer – Customer Experience
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Front end Developer in Kent, WA.
- BS in CS or related
- Strong written and verbal interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with and communicate to a diverse user base.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong task ownership, someone who demonstrates pride in all work and willingness to perform low-level tasks when needed.
- Desire to work hands-on, both independently and as part of a team, throughout the development, review, deployment, and support phases of the software product lifecycle.
- Consumer-facing software development is a big plus
- REST APIs and GraphQL to integrate with back-end systems experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.