Firmware Verification/Test Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Firmware Verification/Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Firmware Verification/Test Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline
- 2+ years of active Python development
- Familiarity with Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA), and basic knowledge of FPGA capabilities and application
- Basic knowledge of hardware based test, and hardware / software integration
- Demonstrated ability to author technical documentation for complex electronics
- Experience with Avionics hardware testing, verification, and certification
- Experience with launch vehicle Avionics systems is a plus
- Verilog Hardware Description Language for FPGA design is a plus
- Experience / exposure to IBM DOORs tool is a plus
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.