Firmware Test Engineer
1511 6th Avenue, 4th Floor Seattle, WA 98101
Position Title: Firmware Test Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Seattle, Washington for an experienced Firmware Test Engineer.
- Writing a test plan, test cases, test reports
- Performing scripted and unscripted testing
- Regression testing bugs
- Writing good bugs
- Reviewing test cases with developers
- Testing builds
- Automation of FW testing with C and Python
- Familiarity with maintaining GitLab CI repos and setting up BVT
- Maintaining scripts in C using unity for unit tests of software modules
- Create and maintain unit tests
- General Python scripting tasks
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.