680 Vaqueros SunnyVale, CA 94043
Position Title: Firmware Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Sunnyvale, California.
- As a firmware engineer you will be involved in developing, implementing and debugging s/w for a high-performance multi-processor system.
- The multi-processor system involves multiple cores, DMA engines and DSPs.
- These IPs interact via s/w queues.
- A strong experience working in a similar environment is a strong plus.
- Strong Programming skills in C
- Embedded programming / RTOS experience
- Experience in developing s/w which interacts IP blocks such as DSPs and DMAs using queues/interrupts/polling
- Ability to debug real-time s/w using hardware tools (waveforms) is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrate the desire to take on diverse challenges
- Experience working in Linux environment and tools.
- Minimum BS (EE or CS) required with over 7 years relevant experience.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
What to look for in trying to match resumes:
- Real-time multi-core programming, DSP programming