Financial Systems Manager
15800 Northup Way Bellevue, WA 98008 US
Position Description: Protingent staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity for a Financial Systems Manager position.
- Establish strong working relationship with Finance, Procurement, PMO, IT, Engineering, and key business partners to ensure comprehensive and timely communication of projects to all relevant stakeholders
- Manage the complete life cycle of finance system projects-ranging from enhancements, new releases, new application implementation, to custom development and integrations; all requiring coordination of internal and external cross-functional teams
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/enhancements concurrently
- Liaison with internal stakeholders and external vendors, design and implement ERP solutions and modules - AP, AR, GL, fixed assets, cash management, procurement, and projects
- Manage “backlog” of projects post ERP implementation (e.g. procure-to-pay, three-way match, fixed asset, order-to-cash)
- Experience with translating accounting and procurement requirements into operational processes
- Create and document application requirements, working with those involved in the development of enhancements and changes
- Build internal control infrastructure into financial systems
- Create tools such us Excel Macro to automate worksheet preparation, such as consolidation of worksheets for budget
- Monitor the system daily, respond immediately to security or usability concern
- Administrate infrastructure, user access, security processes and procedures
- Implement systems, processes, and controls for maximizing the accuracy and availability of information
- Support the finance automation strategic roadmap for financial systems and processes, including timelines and resources required to delivery
- Continuously evaluate and refine applications and processes to ensure system is efficient, effectively, and scalable
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated track record of creating reports from Financial Systems
- Prefer to have data query and report writing capabilities. SQL skillset would be very helpful.
- Minimum six years of experience working as a Financial Systems Administrator or equivalent required
- Experience designing & implementing ERP solutions and modules
- Experience working with enterprise applications (NetSuite, Deltek CostPoint, Concur, Microsoft Dynamics AX) in organizations with government grants and/or government contracts, biopharma, manufacturing industries
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology (or associated technology field) and/or finance/accounting
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and able to quickly adapt to other Finance and Accounting systems
- A demonstrated history of solving multiple and complex operation and accounting challenge
- Highly organized and detail-oriented; high degree of accuracy
- Capable of quickly comprehending new information and technologies
- Capable of working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills, comfortable working with operations team/non-accounting professionals, deal with complex accounting/project codes/org codes.
- Analytical/problem solving – ability to identify, analyze and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities
- Must be team oriented, willing to operate within a collaborative, multi-disciplinary environment
- The successful candidate will possess a high degree of trust and integrity, communicate openly and display respect and a desire to foster teamwork
- Direct Hire:
- Salary Range Level 10: $105,236 - $157,855
Salary Range Level 11: $116,030 - $193,384
- ITAR obligations are associated with this role, U.S. citizenship, U.S. legal permanent resident status, or protected person status under 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a) (1), (3) is required.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, insurance plan options (HDHP plan or POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO), and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.