11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, WA 98011
Position Title: Facilities Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Bothell, Washington.
- Customer Service and Team Player Attitude
- Provide support to day-to-day activities and operations for a medical device manufacturing facility and its support spaces
- Process Help Desk tickets submitted by clients
- Inspection and maintenance of certain safety and facility equipment
- Track and process parts, tool, and supply purchases
- Track and record completed repairs and maintain accurate records with tracking systems
- Respond to emergencies including nights and weekends to correct unsafe or hazardous conditions
- Handyman experiences- light plumbing, HVAC, furniture assembly and repair, light construction activities, drywall and painting as needed
- Cleaning and waste/recycling as needed
- Support EHS initiatives and Safety Committee
- Restock materials, Lamp Replacement, Furniture moving and setup
- Special events support
- Minor grounds keeping
- Demonstrated Customer Service Work History
- High school diploma or GED; Vocational or Technical schooling a plus
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude- handyman, janitor, mechanic work history or training
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and complete inspection records
- Basic computer skills, including experience with Outlook and Excel, and working knowledge of inventory control practices
- Ability to climb ladders and work at heights
- Ability to lift up to 40-60 lbs., stand, walk, bend, stop throughout an 8-10 hour workday
- Valid Washington State Driver’ s License and a 3-year clean driving record
- Basic understanding of the purpose and contents of OSHA guidelines for manufacturing including Safety Data Sheets (SDSs), Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), Lock out-tag out procedures (LOTO) and accident prevention
- Previous experience in facilities with technical knowledge for HVAC and general building repairs
OSHA certification is a definite plus.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.