11911 North Creek Parkway South Bothell, WA 98011
Position Title: Facilities Technician
Position Description: Our client in Bothell, WA has an immediate opening for a Facilities Technician. No prior work experience required - training will be provided.
Job Description: Provide support services for the operation of the facilities. Ensure facility is meeting inspection, assessment and operational requirements.
• Customer Service and Team Player Attitude
• Provide support to day-to-day activities and operations for a medical device manufacturing facility and its support spaces.
• Inspection and maintenance of certain safety equipment
• Inspection and maintenance of certain facility equipment
• Lamp replacement
• Handyman experiences- light plumbing, HVAC, furniture assembly and repair, light construction activities, drywall and painting as needed
• Cleaning and waste/recycling as needed
• Restock materials
• Furniture moving and setup
• Special events support
• Minor grounds keeping
• Demonstrated Customer Service Work History
• High school diploma or GED; Vocational or Technical schooling a plus
• Demonstrated mechanical aptitude- handyman, janitor, mechanic work history or training
• Ability to read and write English
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and complete inspection records
• Ability to use basic office computing software- Word, Excel, Outlook
• Ability to climb ladders and work at heights
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Valid Washington State Driver’ s License and a 5 year clean driving record
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.