11720 North Creek Parkway N new 7/22/15 Bothell, WA 98011
Position Title: Facilities Specialist
Description: Protingent has an exciting direct hire Facility Specialist available with our client located in Bothell, WA.
- In this role you will ensure that all facility grounds, buildings, and associated equipment are kept in exemplary condition.
- Responsible for maintaining high standards regarding the overall appearance, cleanliness and effectiveness of the facility.
- Participates in the development and monitoring of the annual facilities budget. Assists finance with the appropriate allocation of the facility budget based on square footage occupied by department.
- Responsible for facility related SOPs and work instructions within the Quality Management System.
- Where required, assures that facilities services that are referenced by the Quality Management System (janitorial and pest control, for instance) are tracked and recorded according to SOPs.
- Coordinate’ s facility related tasks relating to employee on-boarding and off-boarding (e.g., workstation set up, building access, employee photos, ESD jackets, etc.).
- Establishes and maintains access controls for the site. Maintains employee and contractor building access in the security system. Ensures access cards are active only for approved employees and service providers.
- Manages and maintains relationships with all facility related service providers.
- Manages interactions with landlord and/or designated property management firm. Includes coordination of maintenance and repair work performed by and billed through property management. Includes monthly review and reconciliation of lease payments and confirmation that all supporting documents are in place to support charges.
- Leads facility related projects. Includes but is not limited to changes to department layouts, workspaces and cubicles; coordination and monitoring of significant tenant improvement projects and participation in relocation activities.
- Assists in the response to emergencies outside normal business hours.
- Assists in the organization and planning for Bothell-site meetings and events. (E.g. materials, room prep, catering, etc.).
- BA in business or liberal arts, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in office services and/or facility maintenance and management.
- Good knowledge of office policies and procedures.
- Good knowledge of facility physical plant equipment and processes.
- Ability to control costs and analyze cost effectiveness of services and supplies.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, decision making, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- PC proficiency to include MS Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access
- Performs with minimal supervision, acts promptly, seeks solutions to resolve unexpected problems that arise on the job, makes practical, routine decisions
- Adapts to changes in work priorities
- Interest and willingness to learn; does what needs to be done without being asked; effective use of available resources
- Experience in the medical device or healthcare industry preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.