6724 185th Ave NE firstname.lastname@example.org Redmond, WA 98052
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting direct hire opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington for an experienced FPGA Engineer:
- FPGA simulation, hardware integration/test support, and documentation
- Circuit card and system requirements definition and specification support.
- System architecture design, implementation, and testing utilizing FPGAs using VHDL.
- Algorithm design and development for controlling external hardware through various interfaces (SPI, I2C, GPIO, etc).
- 5+ years experience with VHDL hardware description languages and FPGA development flow
- Experience with digital circuit and PCB design
- Solid understanding of signal processing concepts
- Knowledge of DO-178 Development Standards
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.