6020 South 190th Street Kent, WA 98032
Position Title: FPGA Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has a direct hire opportunity for an FPGA Engineer at our client in Kent, WA.
- BSEE and 10+ years professional experience
- FPGA programming, synthesis, and optimization using Xilinx Vivado Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
- Writing synthesizable code and behavioral test benches using Verilog or VHDL
- Instantiating Intellectual Property (IP) licensed from Xilinx and other vendors; including MicroBlaze, AXI, and H.264 Video/Audio Encoder IP Core
- Video processing for Ultra High Definition Television (UHDTV), Liquid Crystal Displays (LCDs), and Organic Emitting Diode (OLED) displays
- HDMI 2.0, HDCP 2.2, 10GbE protocol, Ethernet switches, and 10 Gbps fiber transmission for audio/video (AV) processing
- AV compression techniques used in FPGAs or custom ASICs. This includes H.264
- Low Voltage Differential Signals (LVDS), V-By-One protocols and Embedded DisplayPort (eDP)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.