SVC2 Mountain View, CA 94043
Position Title: Execution Engineer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Mountain View, California.
- Candidate should be responsible for lab validation and debug of a new silicon
- Setup and manage Debug Lab stations and equipment
- Test invocation of new silicon parts using new lab tools and workstations
- Debug of silicon and system issues, performing repro runs, sensitivity studies and directed test cases
- Discover failures/anomalies, and to create organized plans to isolate, reproduce, log, and investigate problems
- Logically track down root causes, and then propose, test, and confirm failure explanations
- Provide documentation and regular status updates of test reports, debug reports and summarize data clearly for team analysis
- Reporting improvements to increase efficiency and putting them in place
- Improve the test environment and test suite
- Experience with industry standard interfaces such as PCIe, DDR, MIPI, Graphics, CPU, Northbridge would be a plus
- Ability to write and modify Perl and Python scripts a plus
- 5+ years’ of work experience with lab validation and debug preferred
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.