Environmental Health & Safety Engineer
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Environmental Health & Safety Engineer
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Environmental Health & Safety Engineer in Kent, WA.
- B.S. degree in engineering, chemistry, industrial hygiene, or occupational safety
- 5 years in safety or environmental roles
- Knowledge of applicable safety and Washington environmental regulations
- Knowledge of process safety management methods
- Knowledge of close call reporting practices and processes
- Candidate must be able to lift/carry up to fifty pounds. Must be able to physically climb multiple flights stairs, withstand prolonged standing, and work in adverse weather conditions
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
I have been a Technical recruiter for over 20 years, much of that time with Protingent. My passion is teaching people how to manage their career and effectively look for work. I will keep working with a candidate until we find that right fit. I want to know what your dream job would be so I can help you find it.