Enterprise Collaboration Architect
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Enterprise Collaboration Architect
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for a Collaboration Architect in Kent, WA.
- Bachelor' s or master' s degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Significant hands-on experience in administering large business to business collaboration solutions
- Experience with 2-factor, directory sync, and other authentication solutions maximizing both security and usability
- Experience in PowerShell, Exchange online, O365, and other enterprise collaboration solutions
- Practical knowledge of SMTP routing, Active Directory/LDAP, DNS, Mail Routing, Collaboration,
- Significant experience in administering Active Directory environment
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.