Engines Structural Analyst II
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Engines Structural Analyst II
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Engines Structural Analyst II in Kent, WA.
- B.S. in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in structural analysis utilizing FEA
- Excellent understanding of structural analysis/mechanics
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Ability to be self-directed and balance several tasks at one time
- Ability to communicate analysis results effectively
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with structural modeling of pressurized components, rocket engine hardware, or similar high performance hardware
- Knowledge of ANSYS Mechanical or ABAQUS is strongly desired.
- Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language (Python/MATLAB/etc)
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.