1501 Pike Place Sutie 300/301 Seattle, WA 98101
Position Title: Engineering Technician
Position Description: Our client located in Seattle has an opening for an Engineering Technician for a contract role.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Board rework (soldering comfortably down to 0402 & fine pitch ICs)
- Use basic lab tools and equipment (multimeters, scopes, power supplies, etc.)
- Build cables with crimpers
- Run lab tests with some instruction (scripts, procedures, and experiments)
- Additional duties and help as needed on the team
Additional Qualifications: Candidates with the following engineering skills are of special interest
- Device/board/component failure analysis experience (test)
- Automation Experience
- Arduino coding and setup
- Able to work with off-site labs and suppliers
- Independent worker
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.