9845 Willows Rd. NE Redmond, WA 98052 US
Position Title: Engineering Technician
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity for an Engineering Technician with our client located in Kirkland, WA.
- Support client's qualification testing to include electrical performance testing and DO-160
- Test equipment build and checkout
- Provide excellent project team support by completing tasks on time.
- Actively support company processes and procedures such as Safety, ESD, procurement and calibration of lab equipment
- Troubleshoot and fix switched mode power electronic circuitry down to the component level
- AA electronics degree and/or military equivalent.
- Aptitude in aircraft power electronics testing and troubleshooting, especially DO-160 qualification testing
- Aptitude and experience in board level testing and component level troubleshooting, repair, and rework
- Must have knowledge of power supplies and working with high voltage
- Experience in using computer based tools and procedures to perform, document and track testing
- Assemble, test and debug test fixtures and informal test procedures
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team structured environment and support extended business hours or weekends, as required.
- Coordinate work effort with other groups as required
- Coordinate with minimal supervision and high personal initiative
- Self Motivated
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salaries, 2 insurance plans (100% paid for employee only -HDHP plan, and a buy up POS plan), education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Meet Your Recruiter
I have an ability to connect with engineers easily, with an engineering background myself, I can relate and communicate using the same language. I have been working in Technical staffing at Protingent since 2011. I have two dogs, Kaleb & Kayce and two cats, Mika and Shiloh. I am originally from upstate New York, but love living in the Pacific Northwest! I have a passion for cars, old and new.