Engineering Tech 5
12950 Willows Road NE Kirkland, WA 98034
Position Title: Engineering Tech 5
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Kirkland, Washington.
Assist design engineers in development of new products by ensuring prototype fabrication and test requirements are met. Conduct design verification, reliability and/or qualification test programs under design engineering direction. Ensure engineering drawings, documents and printed circuit boards meet design engineer’ s requirements.
- Design and build test fixturing and tooling to support new product verification, reliability and/or qualification test programs; support subassembly calibration and verification testing.
- Conduct design verification, reliability, and/or qualification testing programs; including supervision of parallel testing.
- Write acceptance test procedures and subassembly calibration and verification test procedures.
- Fabricate and assemble breadboards/prototypes of electronic assemblies from schematics, rough sketches and verbal instructions.
- Perform calibration checks on laboratory instruments using equipment manuals and/or verbal instructions.
- Perform functional test and calibration of production hardware using standard test equipment and established procedures.
- Test and troubleshoot electronic assemblies including test setup and laboratory instrument operation and programming.
- Implement design changes that result from verification tests including engineering change paper and assist Manufacturing and Engineering to update Advance Drawing Change Notices (ADCN) and planning as required.
- Write test reports that conclude results from the test process including Quality reports with project engineer support.
- Associate degree from 2-year college or technical school
- 12 yrs. related experience w/
- Assist design engineers in development of new products by ensuring prototype fabrication and test requirements are met.
- Conduct design verification, reliability and/or qualification test programs under design engineering direction.
- Ensure engineering drawings, documents and printed circuit boards meet design engineer’ s requirements
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.
I have worked in Technical staffing for over 17 years in the Pacific NW primarily, and Nationally. My specialty is finding candidates for contract, contract to hire and direct hire jobs in Technical & Engineering fields for some of the greatest Hardware & Software product development companies around. I listen to what you are looking for and will ensure your resume looks great. I am honest and communicative throughout the hiring process. I am passionate about putting our Veterans back to work, and helping underrepresented people get into STEM careers.