Engineering Services Developer
Building 88 Redmond, WA 98052
Position Title: Engineering Services Developer
Position Description: Protingent Staffing has an exciting contract opportunity with our client in Redmond, Washington.
- Identify, design, develop and implement SharePoint solutions for the product teams
- Develop new and improve existing processes to support the product teams
- Support and administer Team Foundation Server
- Develop Team Foundation Server custom work item templates
- Application debugging and problem isolation
- Provide awareness on current service offerings and develop a value roadmap for future services
- Self-motivated with high level of energy and drive
- Passion for building simple, secure, sustainable and scalable online services
- 2+ years developing custom SharePoint solutions
- 2+ years developing custom TFS work item templates, reports, etc
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Understanding of end to end medium and large-scale services infrastructure and design practices
- Demonstrated strategic thinking, quantitative and analytical skills, team leadership, and collaboration
- Experience and Expertise in Systems Life Cycle Development Principles
- Experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS
- Experience in developing automated reports that pull from multiple data sources
- BS/BA in Computer Science, math, telecommunications, or equivalent education or experience
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom, and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding, and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.