Engineering Process Technical Writer III
21218 76th Avenue S Kent, WA 98058
Position Title: Engineering Process Technical Writer III
Position Description: Protingent has an opportunity for an Engineering Process Technical Writer III in Kent, WA.
- 8+ years of experience and bachelor' s degree required
- Experience in an aerospace business
- Strong ability to coordinate and resolve differing opinions
- Experience writing technical procedures and policy, including self-editing
- Highly skilled in creating process and procedure standards
- Understanding of requirements for configuration management of documents
- Project management experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team, very strong employee focus
- Ability to self-manage activities and projects based on given priorities
- Strong written, personal, and computer skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and appropriately at all levels of the organization
About Protingent: Protingent is a niche provider of top Engineering and IT talent to Software, Electronics, Medical Device, Telecom and Aerospace companies nationwide. Protingent exists to make a positive impact and contribution to the lives of others as well as our community by providing relevant, rewarding and exciting work opportunities for our candidates.
Benefits Package: Protingent offers competitive salary, 100% paid health insurance, education/certification reimbursement, pre-tax commuter benefits, Paid Time Off (PTO) and an administered 401k plan.